Xbox One Thief trailer introduces an all-seeing beggar queen

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
A new trailer for the 2014 incarnation of Thief introduces a character who rules among the dregs of humanity.

The Queen of the Beggars is blind, but it is rumored that she can see through the rats that surround her, reads the video commentary. The trailer follows one of her rats as it scurries through upper-class homes and streets, as the queen muses on the state of The City and one of its most potentially useful inhabitants: The Master Thief, Garrett.

[video=youtube;obe57xUVGnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obe57xUVGnY[/video]​

Source: Polygon

Definitely one of the games I'm most excited for; I love my stealth games and no game says stealth like Thief! I was a huge fan of the prior games back on PC and i'm very happy the wait wont be too long! How about you guys? Excited?

Definitely one of the games I'm most excited for; I love my stealth games and no game says stealth like Thief! I was a huge fan of the prior games back on PC and i'm very happy the wait wont be too long! How about you guys? Excited?

Stealth games? Not bad. Well this games does look intriguing. Somewhat thief looks like tenchu. Haha.

I'm still a little skeptical about this game. But well it looks quite intriguing. Any news as to when this will be released and are there other trailers about this game? I am a bit interested in it since I like stealth games and fictional characters.

I'm still a little skeptical about this game. But well it looks quite intriguing. Any news as to when this will be released and are there other trailers about this game? I am a bit interested in it since I like stealth games and fictional characters.

There's a reales date out already. It's in February. For the exact date just check out the calendar up on the top of the forums.

I played Thief on PC last time and was a great fan of it. After seeing some gameplay videos of this I'm not so sure. It doesn't look like aThief game, the gameplay and still remind me too much of Dishonored.

There's a reales date out already. It's in February. For the exact date just check out the calendar up on the top of the forums.

Really wow. It's going out that early. Well I wouldn't expect less from Thief. This is a great stealth game.

I haven't tried playing Dishonor yet, but since Thief was a pattern for it I might look for this game as well. Haha. Well I've been looking for some interesting games since the release of Xbox One. Roughly I haven't had enough of the games that I had on my list.

I haven't tried playing Dishonor yet, but since Thief was a pattern for it I might look for this game as well. Haha. Well I've been looking for some interesting games since the release of Xbox One. Roughly I haven't had enough of the games that I had on my list.

If you still have your 360, I recommend going back and playing it. I actually also have 10 other recommendations that I put in my Top 10 games of the year on my blog. Give it a read if your looking to play something you might have missed.

Back