Thinking About Giving Away Some Microsoft Points I Have

aLEX344

I got a boatload of Microsoft Live Points for my bday. I was thinking of doing a cool giveaway or something if people were interested. The giveaway would only be open to people on this forum and another Xbox forum that I go to. What do you guys think? If people think its lame, then I just wont bother doing it.

I say go for it because I'm sure most people here would enjoy the chance for free stuff. :p

Cool, if I can round up some more interest, then I will find a way to set up some kind of giveaway page so that people can enter then I'll choose from one of the entries. If anyone knows how to do something like that, let me know. Otherwise I can try to figure it out on my own.

If you were thinking of doing a random drawing, there's a website called random.org. Maybe you could start a thread. Anyone wishing to participate could respond with a number between 1 and 100. Cut off all entires at a certain time. If someone guesses a number that was already chosen, the original poster keeps the number while the repeat is either disqualified or given the chance to pick another number before time runs out. Random.org will choose your numbers, depending on how many sets of points you have to give. Just an idea!

Why not have some sort of contest to give away the points for? That way people will have to put some effort in to get some free stuff! I'm kind of blank on ideas right now, but an Xbox-centric contest would be cool. Maybe an achievement race, or something like that?

I am down i don't have a xbox but i may use them for xbox one if thats aloud lol i'm not even sure.

pretty sure no one will have complaints about it :p although I dunno if points are region locked can someone confirm if they are or not?

Back