Xbox 360 Tiny Tina vs Ellie

BitesizeCrayons

In one corner, we have Ellie, weighing in at... excuse me, we're having technical difficulties. In the other, we have the wiry bad-child Tiny Tina. Who will win? You decide!

Personally, I think both characters are hilarious, but Tiny Tina made me laugh a little more. It's comical how Ellie thinks she's hot stuff, and her redneck accent makes it even better, but Tina's dialogue is priceless. She's also kind-of like Hit Girl in that she's a young girl with quite an appetite for violence, which has some shock value. Who do you prefer?

Got to be honest in saying that i ain't too big in the characters from Borderlands aside from Mordecai and Zero, the rest is just so... bland. Specially the side characters. Even Claptrap, which everyone says is the greatest, i still think of it has something annoying.

Got to be honest in saying that i ain't too big in the characters from Borderlands aside from Mordecai and Zero, the rest is just so... bland. Specially the side characters. Even Claptrap, which everyone says is the greatest, i still think of it has something annoying.
They're certainly not deep characters, but they do make me laugh at times. As for Claptrap, he's supposed to be annoying and narcissistic.

Yea i agree, i dont feel like Borderlands does an amazing job at making relatable, immersive characters. As for the question at hand though i think Tiny Tina is way cooler than Ellie! Her quests are much more interesting and any time Ellie talks, i find myself completely ignoring every word she says because shes so boring and in my opinion her character just isnt very funny at all. Tina on the other hand is completely random but in a good and funny way. Like you said, her dialogue is priceless and i think that is really the best way to sum it up without typing up a storm xD

Definitely Ellie, she just had a certain charm about her and was a lot more memorable because I hated that desert, vehicle combat part of the game more than anything. Tiny Tina was fun but not all that memorable for me, much better in the DLC.

Back