Titanfall 2 won't be an Xbox exclusive

I agree. With all the players going out of the titanfall hype it might be a big downfall for the game. They have to come up with something to entice us to play more.

Sure a lot of improvements will come out, but you have to pay for it exclusively using a DLC.

As marthyrocks puts it.. "Improved!.... for a fee". You have to pay to make this game better. Some will do, some will not.

titanfall lobby numbers have already dropped.. microsoft got lucky with all the hype to have it make big bump in sales... i dont think titanfall2 will have the gusto as the one now.. its built on cod its not goingto chnge just like assasins creed won't.. dlc may give it a "bump" in players playing and few sales but overall the game has about run its course.

Man, if you what you say is true..... then man, will this be the future of the next-gen FPS game where the game will just have but a short life on it? First time I heard lobby numbers going down that fast.

I agree. With all the players going out of the titanfall hype it might be a big downfall for the game. They have to come up with something to entice us to play more.

Yeah, they could come up with upgrades just like what BF4 had.

They had some updates (DLC) available for download. I guess with Titanfall 2 coming out as well we might see some good stuff on a new one.

I'm enjoying the game more now, well I hope I can get Titanfall 2 as well once it's out.

Back