Xbox One Titanfall Community Game Night on Xbox One - This Sunday 3/16

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Mark it in your calendar peoples! We're going to revive the XboxOneForums Community Game Night, this time featuring Titanfall this Sunday, March 16th at 7:00pm EST. To see what time that is in your timezone, click here. We're planning on playing for two hours, but who knows, it may go longer. If you're interested, reply to the thread with your gamertag to sign up. Obviously Titanfall is just 6v6, so depending on how many people we have, we may have to break up into multiple teams.

We WILL be having Xbox 360 game nights as well as game nights at other times and other days, so if you aren't able to make this one, we will be having another one soon!

Looking forward to seeing you later this week!

Heads up-Nobody wants to do a game night tonight, so I'm going to keep painting my house! If there is a better day/time that you guys would be interested in, let us know!

Sorry guys, I've been really busy last couple of weeks. I will be on this weekend if we maybe want to try again. Sunday night would be best.

I went out of town for a week, came back only to move houses. It's been CRAZY!!!!! I haven't even cracked open Titanfall. Hopefully we can get something going soon.

I don't have an Xbox One yet, but I'd be up for a 360 night at some point.

Back