Xbox One Titanfall DLC info released

ggundamwing

We're finally getting more info about Titanfall DLC, specifically the release schedule which is all important here. I'm excited because they've also released price information which is super important here and from what I'm seeing it all looks pretty good.

titanfall-seasonpass.jpg

I normally don't buy DLC, but depending on how much I like this game I might :)

From what I read all three drops contain maps, but also other stuff. The add-ons won't just include maps, but Respawn said in a blog post today that "all other content is still to be determined and will be announced as we get closer to their release."

of course they cant say what the dop pods will include... come on now the games not out and you expect them to drop the dlc pack includes. i like the fact the dlc packs are 9.99 and its not a 50dollar purchase.. still not sold on the game so i guess selling me on dlc is a ehh as well.

I liked the game, but cant decide if I want this on the PC or on the xbox one. I hate these types of games on consoles since I am so use to playing them on the PC. Its so much easier to aim with a mouse and keyboard than a controller. I just don't know which to get it on....

I haven't played the game until now. Now that they have a DLC, this makes me even more intrigued about Titanfall. I'll go and get it as soon as the DLC is released. It's good that they added some maps on the dlc, makes this update more interesting for the game.

Back