Xbox One Titanfall: Free The Frontier - Gamescom 2014

booker

Check that throw the auto titan makes, would be cool to have it in the next Titanfall game ;)

[video=youtube;ic0lWwZ8Q8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic0lWwZ8Q8U[/video]

why titanfall had the hype its delivery failed miserably... thy could drop map packs and such.. but it just has nothing for anyone... everyone i know that owns it dosn't play it and even with the dlc dont play it...

most say the game at the end of its life cycle should be how it was launched and possibly with more... its just a small game still.

if you played the beta u got to play basically all titanfall offers...

I don;t get the hype as well. Granted, it has some really cool gameplay mechanics, but it's really not that special. I am done with this game.

I don;t get the hype as well. Granted, it has some really cool gameplay mechanics, but it's really not that special. I am done with this game.

I feel like the game should have been delayed, it feels a bit un-finished. They need to add an awesome character customization option like Brink, and get rid of so many of the grunts and put more real players in.
If worked on, the next Titanfall could be the CoD killer Titanfall was hyped to be, and I really hope it is. The FPS market needs a breath of fresh air.

you will get 0 breath of fresh air in the fps world till something "BIG"comes along and changes the cookie cutter mold of the fps... nothing will feel fresh or new anytime soon..

destiny will not feel new.. it has a few nice new things.. mainly the mmo/multiplayer aspect of solo mode... but as a fps it is really the same...
cod well cookie cutter.. it looks the same every year.. they dont go very far from the recipe they may add a few things to see how it works but at its core its the same.
battle feild... its sorta off in left field.. its an opposite of cod.. it could have been a great game"bf4" but with server issues and all that jazz its just as bad as a cod cokie cutter remake.
titanfall was all hype out of the box.. i stayed that before launch and even during beta... i knew at beta it was basically how the finished game was... they never had anything to expand on and so it sits

the next new thing we can get excited for and really hope changes the direction of the fps is tom clancy the devision.. its the first next gen game that is on a new engine its trying some new stuff and if the big players want to go head to head need to get on a new engine..

cod did a bunch right and the new one in november is looking good... still looks cod but it looks better than whats out now" ghost"...
bf4 hurt itself with server,and all the issues thru its whole lifespan thus far... hardline has very little hype and microsoft is letting ea market it themself unlike bf4... i think all that bad plublisity bit microsoft in the ass.. core bf4 players are not excited or even talking about hardline... so im expecting it to struggle... and honestly it looks like a reskin of bf4... i am not getting it and dont know anyone showing any interest in it.

I purchased the game but ended up selling it a week later. The game gets boring real quick. There's no focused campaign, everything is multiplayer centric. To me, a game without a sense of progression gets boring real quick. I don't mean by leveling but a sense of going through a story. Without it, there's no motivation to play because it's the same everytime.

It's a neat game but it's just basically call of duty with a pretty neat skin... It needed more to keep people playing..

I purchased the game but ended up selling it a week later. The game gets boring real quick. There's no focused campaign, everything is multiplayer centric. To me, a game without a sense of progression gets boring real quick. I don't mean by leveling but a sense of going through a story. Without it, there's no motivation to play because it's the same everytime.

yea but destiny is multiplayer centric.... and titanfall has a storyline its just so small its almost pointless..

this may sound crazy but play bf4.. the storyline ties right in with the multiplayer.. i actually think bf4 did a great job with the game just wish it was a better game to play.. take away all the bf4 issues and that game would or should have been best game at launch..

Back