Xbox One Titanfall May Have Open Beta Says Respawn

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Titanfall may get an open beta after the alpha test has concluded, according to developer Respawn. The news comes courtesy of community manager Abbie Heppe, who tweeted a fan to confirm that an open beta is very much a possibility.

Titanfall's alpha test is currently taking place, though only those invited via email are getting a chance to try the game out. The possibility of an open beta would give a much larger number of people the chance to try out the game ahead of launch, and provide an opportunity to properly stress test the servers.

Source: IGN

I really hope this is the case since some of us weren't as lucky as others (*ahem* Jstep *cough*). I think a beta will goa long way to further hype the game now that we are quickly approaching launch. Not to mention it would be a great stress test and may even sway some gamers who aren't sold on the game yet.

they need to do an open beta like bf4.. but in reality even at that the game can be launched broken.. bf4 open beta was a good game... and we see how that came out. no faith in ea/origin.

I really hope this is the case since some of us weren't as lucky as others (*ahem* Jstep *cough*). I think a beta will goa long way to further hype the game now that we are quickly approaching launch. Not to mention it would be a great stress test and may even sway some gamers who aren't sold on the game yet.

SEE?? I bet you'll get in since you registered for the beta but didn't get in. Watch. I'm right. :D

I would LOVE for this to happen it would be a great way for everyone to try out the game and see if we like it, and it would be a great stress test for the servers and then they could work on the game and polish and shine it before they release the final game. Hope this happens (Fingers crossed)

Well, it's alpha after all. Still too early to let the game take some good form. Let's hope the beta gets it going. And I hope it doesn't end up being a broken game, like BF4.

This needs to happen!

I preordered the game already and after hearing it's only MP campaign styled offering and being probably the first game of it's series, I feel like it's only right to let us have a demo or a beta!

I'd like to see an open beta, if only to really check out what Titanfall is all about. I'm getting super hyped and it's hard to keep my expectations realistic. It looks so awesome, but we've been fooled before. And having an open beta would be a great way to really check out the game before launch. I'm hoping at minimum for a demo.

i think it would help with sales....

yea its the new hot ip... but if u let people play for 7 days than shut down the beta everyone will have the taste and want more.

it would be a way to sell me the game in all honesty.. im not a pre order.. but give me a week playing and i will proably want the game. because its new and want more of it.

Back