Xbox One Titanfall mech recreated in Lego

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
In celebration of Titanfall's recent alpha launch, Xbox Live senior software engineer development in test Bruce Brown created a Titan made from Lego.

Brown shared his creation, which you can view below, via Twitter. According to Brown, the Titan took about a month to design.

titan_resize.jpg

Source: Polygon

Pretty cool stuff. I guess MSFT sees the potential value of this IP and will push the hype train with full speed ahead.

:-D Well, well, well. That's actually cool. I love it! I hope they can make more LEGO figures of the other mechas of Titanfall. Damn that's hot.

Haha reminds me of Gunpla (Gundam Plastic Models) Well they have some cool stuff going on with lego. I hope they can make more models out of the new games coming out. I'd like to see a model for Elder Scrolls Online.

In celebration of Titanfall's recent alpha launch, Xbox Live senior software engineer development in test Bruce Brown created a Titan made from Lego.

Brown shared his creation, which you can view below, via Twitter. According to Brown, the Titan took about a month to design.

For something that took a month to build I hope this thing is big. How big is this creation anyways?

For something that took a month to build I hope this thing is big. How big is this creation anyways?

You know, you make a good point. We can't tell if the model is just as big as the CPU case or as big as the average human. I wonder if we can convince the guy who tweeted this to show us a comparison shot.

Yup like what creed4life says, we need a comparison shot. This shot doesn't indicate the actual size. It looks like a figurine to me. I can't even tell if the picture it's taken from is an actual room or just a table.

It took month to design not to build. I believe its just a standard desktop figurine

Cool. I wish they can replicate it as a human sized image. But well that would take more than 2 days to build. Wish they had this on sale.

Back