Xbox One Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Coming to Xbox One

I'm not a big fan of Tomb Raider. Well I was but only in the movie when they had Angelina Jolie on it. The movie was a hit but for me the game wasn't that much. Well it's just my opinion. But I wouldn't mind getting this game just for fun.

Sweet, I'm happy they're reworking it as well and not just putting a new title and making it a direct port. Also @xmasxbox1 I've done almost everything in single player (only need a few challanges left) and around 15ish matches in multiplayer and have 14h in it so I agree with everyone else in that you can have single player completely done in prob around 12-20ish (unless you're a speedrunner then...ya...)

No Xbox One yet, so I'll buy the regular one on PC. But hey, it's nice to know the next-gen crowd get a shot at Tomb Raider. Now, in glorious 1080p. Ooh, ooh. And it includes all the great DLC too! Well ,good to know, good to know.

Hmmm... no Xbox One at the moment but this version looks awesome. I think I can wait it out and buy this one. I got way too many games to play at the moment, so I'm cool. I mean, man for the price $60, you get so much content like those digital comics! I'll wait for this one.

Back