Too legit to Quit

Divine ninja

Salutations everyone, Hope everyone's having a great day i am, on my Xbox of course . I tried the real world the graphics were amazing, but the game play was pretty terrible Im from Boston , but currently in Columbus for college. Ive come to terms with the fact im going to be in debt for the rest of my life. I balance my time with breathing,eating,and playing Xbox.What are some of your favorite games? I personally like rpgs,action adventure,puzzle, as well as Jrpg. Yes i said Puzzle games don't judge me got to keep the brain active. So furthermore I hope to travel and be the best gamer in the world, just kidding i don't have the patience for all that.Well finally that's all i'm going to cook me some Ramen because that's all that is currently in my budget.y

Welcome to the forum, new guy! Enjoy your stay.

Hello Divine, my name is Paul, AKA Dleeven... Yes, real world graphics are absolutely fantastic, but the story line just isn't that great at times, is it? Welcome to debt, it's not so bad once you get settled in. It's great to see someone else who likes puzzle games. I just love puzzle games and their low prices. As for XBox gaming, I'm a Halo person for life, legit to max. Sniping in Halo just blows Black Ops sniping out of the water, but that's just my opinion. :eek:

I like your wit divine ninja :)
I like RPGs action adventure adventurer fps racing and although there aren't really any I like point & click adventures (broken sword/monkey island)

Back