Xbox 360 Trouble finding locations of animals to hunt

stewieG

There are several mini missions that pertain to hunting animals in Red Dead Redemption, but I'm having trouble finding some of the animals. Is there a map or a website that will tell me where all the different animals are found?

Last edited by a moderator:
stewieG - I spent a lot of time hunting animals down when I was playing Red Dead, but one good thing I can say is that, once you find out which area each species of animal is in, it's not that hard to hunt down as many of them as you need. All the wolves tend to be in one area, bears tend to be in one area, etc.

If you look at the map for the game, you should see where many of the animals are. Though this can be a very long and tedious task. I suggest looking at the wiki. That's how I found them all.

Chances are you'll find a lot of them just playing through the singleplayer campaign, just make sure you thoroughly explore each area as some animals can be quite segregated in certain places.

It's pretty easy to just Google all the locations... at least, that's all did, it took a little longer than all the other achievements, but I got there.

Back