Twilight Zone PC Game

Zelda

The Twilight Zone is going to be released for PC and Mac sometime this spring. I'm kind of anxious to see what it's like. I've seen several of the old Twilight Zone episodes on the SyFy Channel. Reruns used to be shown on one of the classic TV show cable networks.

Sounds pretty nice. I love the old episodes and every once in a while we can still catch a few of them on the TV, our kids will grow up watching them too. We are all about the unknown and spooky in this house, you should see the place when its the month of October!

I love Halloween, too. I'm a big fan of movies and games that have supernatural overtones. If it's gothic in nature, that's extra points! If the Twilight Zone game is anywhere near as successful as the TV show, it might become a classic, too. I'm sure that the game will generate even more interest in the show, and vice versa.

I use to love watching The Twilight Zone, when I spent the night at my grandma's house. Each episode was different, so I wonder how the PC game is going to play out? I guess I will be watching for the games release, now.

Does anyone know the release date for the Twilight Zone game? I can not even believe it took so long to make a game based off The Twilight Zone! Are there new episodes or a movie based on the show?

I tried looking for a release date, but all I found was Q-1 2012. I guess that does not help much. What exactly does Q-1 mean anyway?

Unless it's a heavy story-telling game I don't see how you can come up with something good based on the Twilight franchise. If they make it like Fahrenheit, where the game was almost non-existent and replaced by story then it could be decent.

Back