Xbox One Should Microsoft update Xbox controllers and make them more comfortable?

camshaq23

Do you guys think Xbox should fully make an update to their controllers as they are very uncomfortable in the hand?

I couldn't agree more. I think they truly should. My friend has a PS4 and I've tried that controller several times. It's so much better than Xbox One, it isn't even funny. It's light and has a much better ergonomic design.

My hands are too tiny for the Xbox One controller plus I feel the hand fatigue quite often.It's too bulky and huge for me. It's a shame.

I'm confortable with the xbox controller as it is right now, don't think a full update should be necessary.
The only thing I don't really like is the dpad, something is very little responsive or it gives the wrong input when I press it. Might be just a problem with my controller, not quite sure about it.

I don't know I'm actually pretty happy with the Xbox One controller, what kind of games do you play that make it uncomfortable? I'm playing a ton of Injustice 2 right now and the DmC definitive edition for pretty long sessions and don't get too uncomfortable

Back