Video games..Is waste of time??

adrean

I play video games. I actually have been enjoying for the past one year. i might say I used to play perhaps 3- 4 hours each day. currently perhaps solely 1-2. Every time I do, my parents continuously say, "Turn that damned thing off, your frying your brain and wasting your life!" Am I? Is it very a waste? it's fun isn’t it? i am wondering if I ought to stop. or even I ought to simply play less. What ought to my comeback be to them if they assert that to me? i used to be wondering if I might get different peoples opinion on the topic. it might help me and be terribly fascinating. If you do, thanks.

I guess it really just depends if you are letting other things suffer in order to play video games. Is your school work slipping? Are you losing time with your friends and family to play? If so, then you might want to cut back.

What constitutes as wasting one's time is purely an opinion. If it makes you happy and/or it's productive in some way, then you couldn't possibly be wasting your time now, could you?

Many people just can't understand the joy that can be had from playing video games.

I don't think it is a waste of money. If you like playing I think it is a good use of time as long as it does not take over your life.

Not a waste of time, you just have to be sure that you are doing other things too. Other things like working for money, spending time with family too. I love to game, I play with the kids though. It's a great way to bond with the family.

I doubt I play that much anymore at least on the weekdays when work is going on. Maybe on the weekends or if its a launch day for a particular game but I could not see playing that much every day.

Back