Visual Novels

jbeavis100

I noticed that, alot of visual novels are coming onto steam, personally I'm glad but I want some more high profile ones to pop on there such as Fate/stay night and such..
What about you guys?

I am not that much into the visual novels to be honest. I go to Steam to see if there are any good deals on games that I haven't purchased yet. If there is, I purchase them.

I'm not really a fan also, I mean sure it's great that Steam offers them but I'm more for the actual games but I do have to say Fate is one of my favorites.

Yup, went through it twice, didn't quite like how it went a bit but I think it's pretty good.

I'm going through it right now and so far I'm really enjoying the story. The visual novels I had read before were nothing but pure smut because I read them as a joke..

I'm going through it right now and so far I'm really enjoying the story. The visual novels I had read before were nothing but pure smut because I read them as a joke..

Actually it's the only visual novel I've read so I can't really say much for the others. But it's good. I much prefer reading books though LOL

Actually it's the only visual novel I've read so I can't really say much for the others. But it's good. I much prefer reading books though LOL

Book are nice but I do really like visual novels for giving me some kind of visual idea of what the characters look like and such. The sound effects are nice too.

Book are nice but I do really like visual novels for giving me some kind of visual idea of what the characters look like and such. The sound effects are nice too.

Wow I'm your complete opposite, I don't really like the visual part because I prefer to use my imagination when it comes to the characters but the sound bits are pretty cool I think.

Wow I'm your complete opposite, I don't really like the visual part because I prefer to use my imagination when it comes to the characters but the sound bits are pretty cool I think.

I love imagination as much as the next person but sometimes I like to have a bit of a visual model.

I love imagination as much as the next person but sometimes I like to have a bit of a visual model.

Yeah but when it comes to those things I tend to just read graphic novels. I would've liked visual novels more but most of the stories doesn't really appeal to me.

Yeah but when it comes to those things I tend to just read graphic novels. I would've liked visual novels more but most of the stories doesn't really appeal to me.

There's good ones and bad ones. Sadly, the bad ones outnumber the good ones..

There's good ones and bad ones. Sadly, the bad ones outnumber the good ones..

Yup and that's exactly why visual novels aren't making it's way out. But I think it's more because it's geared more into the anime' community because if you take a look at the best visual novels out there all of them are anime or manga.

Yup and that's exactly why visual novels aren't making it's way out. But I think it's more because it's geared more into the anime' community because if you take a look at the best visual novels out there all of them are anime or manga.

Well, the best ones get anime ADAPTIONS but they have an anime artstyle yeah..

Back