Xbox One Wasup wasup. Plz help

D2M KING

Some one plz help me... My Xbox just started this thang a couple dayz ago, it'll freeze for like 4 or 5 mins EVERYTIME I hit the Xbox home button. I.have no clue wtf to do someone plz give advice

Mmmh, never happened to me but I'll try to help anyway. Maybe you could try and hard reboot, it's usually the most common fix for most problems. Make sure your console is on, and hold the power button for something like 10 seconds. Now boot the console and the loading screen that comes up should fix your issue. At least I hope...
Let us know!

I bought my XBox one in early 2015. Worked fine, then in mid-November of that year that they had a system update, and immediately after I started experiencing your problem. Thankfully, however, mine only froze for about 30-45 seconds.

Hard boot worked occasionally, but I didn't have this issue fully resolved till the next update several months later in 2016. I still have the same console to this day, but I don't get that issue anymore. So as an overview, I've had the same issue, but never really found a fix. It just went away over time.

I suggest scrolling through Reddit forums, maybe you'll find something useful.

Regards,
Jonathan

Back