Xbox One Watch Dogs 2

Algera

I've played through Watch Dogs on my Xbox 360 back when it first came out. I even got the deluxe version with all the extra missions and clothing items. I thought it was an amazing game that allowed you to do things even after finishing all the missions. The roaming and messing around was great.

Now, a while ago, the sequel was released - Watch Dogs 2. I never bought it and didn't really watch any streams of it. The price is still a bit high for me - around 40 euros on Xbox One so I'm a bit skeptical if it's truly worth buying.

How is Watch Dogs 2 compared to the first one? Better, worse? Did they improve/upgrade specific areas of the game? Is it worth the money?

I haven't played Watch Dogs since I remember very mixed reviews at the time, and it's not really my genre. Also there aren't dogs in the game, what am I supposed to watch? :D :D
I read the hacking mechanic is nice in the idea, but have a bad execution.
On the other side, Watch Dogs 2 seems an improvement so when the price goes down I might want to try it...

Not to copy off of @Xilkozuf but I'm basically where he stands. Not my sort of genre and the original Watch Dogs trailer didn't really interest me to play. However, Watch Dogs 2 is worth looking into. Wait for that price to drop and make your decision.

Really?? you both disliked Watch Dogs? Damn :( I always enjoyed it very much. The storyline was great, the hacking idea wasn't badly executed. The characters were appealing and so was the environment that felt very real. You could just cruise around in a car and do little things for fun.

The only thing that I disliked was the fact that it was very poorly optimized when it was first released and it took them so long to finally fix it.

Regardless, thanks for your input guys!

Back