Xbox One Watch Dogs delayed

Kratos

From
Germany
The game official release date was at the end of this month, but it was delayed because of the stiff competition. Games like GTA V, BF4, COD, AC were released in this period, and the Ubisoft management decided to delay this game to 2014. It will probably be released in the spring or summer of 2014 alongside games like Witcher, Ryse and Dragon Age.:rolleyes:

watchdogs-delayed.jpg

I was so Looking forward to this game too :(
I just love the concept of it, I loved games where we got to be sneaky (Hitman anyone?), Stealth is one of my favorite game types. :)

That's a great shame to me. I'm hoping it's in the best interest of the game beyond profit margins. I'd hate to see it delayed with the only reason being they want it to sell more. They ought to use this time to improve the game.

Ubisoft delays another release, surprising nobody ever. Seriously, why do they keep doing this? I doubt it's going to affect the sales of AC4 that much, and unless they pack some serious development time into those few months, it won't really make a difference on the final game either.

Back