Xbox 360 Watch Dogs What Do You Think About It?

gamejunkie

I have been playing this game for some time now and I must say that the game has been nice but I still see that it has some areas that could really use some work. I have also heard and read some people review the game and many of them are saying that the game was really not good at all.

I will say that the game did have some strengths and it did have its weaknesses. What do you guys think about the game do you think that it was really worth the money and if not what would you say that the game needed to improve upon.

Watch Dogs is awesome, both critically acclaimed and a commercial success, what more could developemnt team ask for, te very premise of the gme is so origina, I've never een anything like it before...

I bought it, played it but never finished it. It was fun for the first few hours but then I got bored :confused: Why? I can't really tell but it must be related to my high expectations. The trailers and the gameplay they showed prior to release where making the game seem fun and interesting. Instead I got something that I've seen plenty of times in similar games. At least the hacking was fun!

I think that it was just about the same experience for me because when I had just bought the game I was really excited for the first few hours but really after I got into the game and then the story went on I really just got bored with the game and just wanted to finish it for finishing it sack. At times I think that certain parts of the game became repetitive.

I just played the game and I have to say I was really disappointed. The hype it generated just swallowed the game whole. It's a good game but not what I expected.

Ubisoft built up a massive hype for this game years before the release and it wasn't anywhere near good as it was meant to be. haha I just feel sorry for the people who pre ordered it

It's a ok game that could never of loved up to the hype... I do think it's a great start tho and watch dogs 2 or whatever it may be called will be awesome :)

I'm a little late to the party but I finished the game in September of last year, and I thought it was a good game. I didn't heavily get into any of the hype so I think that's why I didn't find it disappointing.

I played watchdogs when it first came out, and I have to say that while I did enjoy it, I think it could have been a lot better than it was.

The storyline, graphics and gameplay was there, but it just seemed like it had been a bit too rushed, and what could have been a 9/10 game ended up being a 7.

I think that sums it up nicely. Personally I would push it in the 8 territory, but I agree it could have been better than it was.

It would have got an 8 or 8.5 from me also but the longevity of the game was also a little disappointing I thought aswell.

For that kind of game and at the price it was released at, I'd have expected there to be more to it than what there was, and while what was there was done well, there just wasn't enough content to keep people going back for more.

I'd imagine that it's one of the most popular games that's been traded in, for that reason alone.

I noticed the game has a lot of content but not a lot that's worth doing. There are many side missions but I only did a couple here and there, and I spent the first few hours just stealing people's money so I already had the best weapons in the game very very early on.

To be honest I think you probably did what I did and most others did as it was probably the most fun aspect of the game!

There is a lot to do, but not a lot actually worth doing like you say, and for a game that was as hyped up as this, that was a little disappointing to be honest.

Yeah I understand why so many people found it disappointing. I was not hyped for it what so ever and didn't even start playing it until like two months after it was already out.

Leading up to the game being released while there was a lot of hype about the game, I'm not sure that it did sell as well as what they was hoping for. I think the sales of the game slowly crept up over a period of time rather than it going straight to the top of the charts on the day of release.

I'm considering buying this within the month. Anybody think the money is better spent elsewhere on something other than it? Just interested in opinions on the gameplay, thanks :)

It depends on the price. It's apparently fifteen dollars used at GameStop. I would say it's worth it for that price.

There are no used copies at the nearby game store, but I am sure there are more closer to the downtown area. It will cost me around six dollars round-trip to get there, so I think I'm just going to hold off on this game for a bit longer in that case.

I've seen it on sale on Xbox Live a couple of times as well where it was something like the complete edition for 20-25 dollars. There's a good possibility it will go on sale again, and if you have a PS4 or Steam that opens the possibility for sales even more. I wouldn't recommend the Wii U, PS3 or Xbox 360 versions though since they're a little bit downgraded.

Back