Xbox 360 Watch Dogs What Do You Think About It?

Im my opinion, I love the concept of Watch Dogs. The hacking and the ability to go into someone's house just by a computer camera. besides the missions I love being able to free roam and adventure around. The first time I played Watched Dogs, I compared it to Saints Row. The way the cars crash and other features make it like Saints Row. Overall, it's a great game and I love playing it!

The driving is the most absolutely frustrating part of the game. If they could have implemented GTA V's driving mechanics it could have been a masterpiece. It just feels so floaty and too much like an arcade game. It just ruins the whole vibe. Hopefully with the new version coming out they fixed this, along with the graphics issue and we could have something really special. I love the concept, but I feel lied too when I bought it.

Well I had a very similar experience to the one that @booker had. I saw a lot of the ads before it came out and I thought that it was going to be one of the better games that was coming out, but after playing it for just a little bit I decided that it was not worth it. I am glad I did not, because it seems like everyone hear seem to be pretty disappointed. I did wonder if I made a mistake, but it seems like I made the right call. Thanks for sharing.

It was way to slow for me, I didn't play that game for more than 15 minutes. I returned it to game stop. I got it used. I thought that Hitman was better, and I hated that damn game too. For me it was all the sneaking that I needed to do, which made it really boring in the beginning.

I know that some people will say that I should've gave it chance and play through it a little more so the game could really start, but I watched a few levels on youtube from someone doing a walk through, and I still didn't like it. I even heard some people complaining about the graphics, They looked good to me. I just didn't like the game play, but I had my hopes up for this one. Just like I did with that show Mr.Robot.

I'd rather it just be all out and in the open, I know that hackers are always low key, but in a game where they don't compensate for that boring part, I don't think I'll ever be a fan. They need something really attractive for me to play it.

Back