Xbox One Watch_Dogs Comparison 2012 vs 2013 and 2014

thecreed4life

[video=youtube;wBGIi9VA_AI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wBGIi9VA_AI[/video]

So there's a video going out there that compares Watch_Dogs new gameplay bits announced with the new release date and the previous years Watch_Dogs was previewed, specifically the E3 2012 bits. What do you guys think? Did Watch_Dogs get downgraded? Upgraded? Or is it just normal to have a good-looking demo and then when the final game build comes out, it's a whole lot different than what it was supposed to be?

So there's a video going out there that compares Watch_Dogs new gameplay bits announced with the new release date and the previous years Watch_Dogs was previewed, specifically the E3 2012 bits. What do you guys think? Did Watch_Dogs get downgraded? Upgraded? Or is it just normal to have a good-looking demo and then when the final game build comes out, it's a whole lot different than what it was supposed to be?

They did a great job improving the game play and the graphics. I bet this game will be more successful than GTA once it's out.

Hmmmm... we'll see in the final product itself. Most of the videos on the right side compose of different versions and we can't really tell which is the final version. We'll have to wait and see. But I gotta admit, the 2012 version looked really good.

Hmmmm... we'll see in the final product itself. Most of the videos on the right side compose of different versions and we can't really tell which is the final version. We'll have to wait and see. But I gotta admit, the 2012 version looked really good.

At some scenes the 2012 version looked really nice but most of the scenes was dominated by the 2013 and 2014 versions.

Huh... quite different from 2012. Ah well, still looks good, those 2013 and 2014 versions. Anyway, it's not yet the final product so once we see another set of videos, then we'll know. Well, still looks good.

Huh... quite different from 2012. Ah well, still looks good, those 2013 and 2014 versions. Anyway, it's not yet the final product so once we see another set of videos, then we'll know. Well, still looks good.

Agree. All we can do is wait until we see a consistent new gameplay trailer.

Agree. All we can do is wait until we see a consistent new gameplay trailer.

They're still perfecting how the game looks like as we speak. I hope we can see a finalized trailer soon.

Yeah, they're still perfecting it. All we can do is wait indeed. Better hope it rocks as Ubisoft says it does.

Just looking at the trailers makes me want to get the game. This will be a great game without a doubt and I guess it will top even Dead Rising 3's success.

Just looking at the trailers makes me want to get the game. This will be a great game without a doubt and I guess it will top even Dead Rising 3's success.

I agree. Just looking at how cool the game shows on the trailer make me want to get this game.

Hmmmmm... well, I'll wait for another trailer. This one mixes up the previous versions but hey, it does look good to me.

Whatever the version they release I will definitely still get this game.

Whatever the case may be be it in the graphics or the year. It's really an awesome game to look out for. I'm totally getting this game.

Yeah, me too. As long as the gameplay rocks, it's all right with me if the visuals doesn't cut much.

Yeah, that's true. I mean, look at the game Katamari Damacy. Sure, looks like a game that some kid made in a cheap 3D program. But despite the cheap budget graphics, it made up for it in gameplay. The mere fact I enjoyed playing that game for hours means that gameplay can still prevail. So what if Watch Dogs doesn't look the awesome next-gen-ish visuals fest it was back in E3 2012? The gameplay has to make up for it.

Yeah, that's true. I mean, look at the game Katamari Damacy. Sure, looks like a game that some kid made in a cheap 3D program. But despite the cheap budget graphics, it made up for it in gameplay. The mere fact I enjoyed playing that game for hours means that gameplay can still prevail. So what if Watch Dogs doesn't look the awesome next-gen-ish visuals fest it was back in E3 2012? The gameplay has to make up for it.

Whatever the case, will all that we have said to this. This game will definitely soar and catch everyone's attention.

You hit it right home man! From time to time, I still play Katamari Damacy (and its wonderful sequel, We Love Katamari) on the PS2. So what if indeed? At least we get to enjoy the games despite the visuals that didn't deliver. I believe Watch_Dogs will deliver in gameplay.

Visuals don't really tell how great this game will be. We have to wait to try it out for us to be sure.

Visuals don't really tell how great this game will be. We have to wait to try it out for us to be sure.

Let's just see how this goes as soon as we get our own copies. Looking at the game in general from the trailers and the comments, it all points well.

Back