Xbox One Watch_Dogs Comparison 2012 vs 2013 and 2014

So you'd better stay out of my way then, DOOD. You hack mine, I hack yours. Saavy?

All right... well, YOU stay out of my way too. Nobody here in this forum EVER hacks into my mainframe. Or else, the world of Chicago will be my place to rip you apart. You SAAVY that, bro>?

Very disappointing but this kind of stuff happens all the time when a new generation is on the horizon. Companies start developing games in dev kits that often end up being less powerful than the final consoles. I would also bet many companies do this in order to get people excited for the new generation and hope we will not notice it, which is very unfortunate because we almost always notice it.

Very disappointing but this kind of stuff happens all the time when a new generation is on the horizon. Companies start developing games in dev kits that often end up being less powerful than the final consoles. I would also bet many companies do this in order to get people excited for the new generation and hope we will not notice it, which is very unfortunate because we almost always notice it.
Probably something like this to be honest. Get people hype about the new console and say it's coming out as soon as possible. But when we get closer to the time it gets pushed back to a time when they realistically know they can release the game, the way they want it to be. Not really a problem if you ask me. I'd prefer to have the Devs be given enough time to do things their way than have a travesty that is half finished pushed out the door. Especially with this, since I've been looking forward to it ever since it was announced.

Probably something like this to be honest. Get people hype about the new console and say it's coming out as soon as possible. But when we get closer to the time it gets pushed back to a time when they realistically know they can release the game, the way they want it to be. Not really a problem if you ask me. I'd prefer to have the Devs be given enough time to do things their way than have a travesty that is half finished pushed out the door. Especially with this, since I've been looking forward to it ever since it was announced.

Agreed.

Regarding Watch_Dogs, I'm much more concerned about the gameplay and overall fun of the game than the graphics. As long as the game performs well with a steady frame rate I don't mind if visually it is not the best game ever.

Agreed.

Regarding Watch_Dogs, I'm much more concerned about the gameplay and overall fun of the game than the graphics. As long as the game performs well with a steady frame rate I don't mind if visually it is not the best game ever.

Well I agree man. But if you're gonna think about it, it's really a good game regardless what the graphics may turn out to be.

Agreed.

Double agreed. That, and as long as we get a decent story behind it, will make me a happy camper.

Double agreed. That, and as long as we get a decent story behind it, will make me a happy camper.

triple agreed man. Haha. I think there are more people who are excited for the game rather than the haters.

I still think that the current Assassin's creed is better than the predecessors. But, going back to the topic. I'm still so hyped about WatchDogs.

Right on, I am too! The game has been delayed for so long that If one day I get my hands on it and the game didn't live up to its hype then I would be so bummed.

Back