What are your hobbies other then gaming?

Listening to heavy metal, drawing, dabbling with graphic design, writing, reading, and watching wrestling. That's also the thing I collect, a bunch of wrestling tapes and DVDs spanning the US independent scene, Mexican lucha libre, Japanese puroresu, 70s-early 00s, some modern stuff, and so on. Right now I'm working on a joshi puroresu collection (Japanese women's pro wrestling) mainly using references from my girlfriend and her friend. They know a lot more about it than me and I've been wanting to get into it for awhile, but there's always something snatching my attention.

Models (airplanes, cars, etc), drinking, partying, going to the movies...nothing too constructive (well models).

Listening to heavy metal.

This eats up so much of my time it's ridiculous. It's something I usually do while gaming or writing.

That's also the thing I collect, a bunch of wrestling tapes and DVDs spanning the US independent scene, Mexican lucha libre, Japanese puroresu, 70s-early 00s, some modern stuff, and so on.

I still collect DVDs and tapes. Did you ever get into the tape trading scene or did you getting into tapes kind of late?

I love listening and writing music. I swear my life revolves around music it is life to me when i am not gaming.

Music and watching streaming video or television. I have never watched more videos or TV than I do now, I used to be more into gaming when I could afford the habit, but I can't right now so most of my time is spent watching something or listening to stuff I buy off Amazon MP3 and Google Play.

Besides playing videogames my other hobbies are

reading books
Revell car models
watching movies for DVD
road trips
shopping
writing short stories when I have the time and peace and quiet
board games
comic books

Discover the timeless allure of Chronic with our in-depth cannabis strain review! Known for its potent effects and distinct aroma, Chronic is a classic indica-dominant hybrid that has stood the test of time. Explore the origins of Chronic, which wayofleaf.co/strains/chronic-strain/ traces back to parent strains Northern Lights, Skunk, and AK-47, resulting in a well-balanced and versatile experience. Delve into the relaxing and euphoric effects of this strain, celebrated for its potential to alleviate pain and promote deep relaxation.

I personally have none, and i'm wondering if there are any fun things to do other then game.
Beyond the digital realms of gaming, I discover solace inside the pages of an excellent e book. Reading isn't just a pastime; it's a adventure through worlds crafted by way of phrases. Each tale offers a brand new perspective, a lesson, or an get away. It sharpens the mind, enriches vocabulary, and ignites imagination. Whether it's the thrill of a mystery, the depth of historic fiction, or the insights of a biography, books offer a unique enjoy that gaming can't. In the quiet moments between gaming classes, studying is the interest that keeps to challenge and encourage me.

Back