Xbox One What Class would you play as ?

Dable

As the title says, What Class do you think you would be most likely to play as ?

Personnaly Im thinking the Titan because I like to just get into the thick of it and just shoot everything lol

The other classes do look like they will offer some interesting play styles thou and seeing as you will be able to create more than one character you can most likely have one of each theres no reason not to experiment.

On top of being able to create multiple characters, being able to switch your Focus (skill-tree) will add for even more diversity from player-to-player.

As the title says, What Class do you think you would be most likely to play as ?

Personnaly Im thinking the Titan because I like to just get into the thick of it and just shoot everything lol

The other classes do look like they will offer some interesting play styles thou and seeing as you will be able to create more than one character you can most likely have one of each theres no reason not to experiment.

On top of being able to create multiple characters, being able to switch your Focus (skill-tree) will add for even more diversity from player-to-player.

I have yet to try this game but I'm quite interested in finding somewhat like a super melee class.

I'd play as a Hunter. In Destiny this class seems like a rogue class, and I love rogues in all my games. Hunter gameplay is based on stealth tactics - sniper + throwing knives. Anyway, hope I'll get the chance to try the game soon, now I'm taking from the gameplay videos I've seen on Youtube.

No doubt I'd be a Warlock. I've always picked a magic character in The Elder Scrolls games and for some reason really enjoy playing as a magic wielding character.

Hunter would suit my personality more than any of the others. Rogues, rebels I really identify with that personality.

i played the titan...

it seems to be my go to in most shooting games with classes.... im a tank.. i dont do well with stealth... i like to have either very high magazine low damage but high fire rate or fast reload med damage...

in the beta i was beast.. i could basically walk into any room and clear it... it kinda left me wondering how the game will play if i could class myself under the rank of ui and pull it off... the hand thing is really overpowered and i could see it getting nerfed... i did more walking around and hand attacking for 1-2 hit kills on most evemies.. the captains and wizards i had be semi tacktfull around.. oncei got my rocket launcher(3rd weapon) it was on.. id drop that thing in a room and clear it.

Back