• Monk

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Witch Doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Strykstar

What class have you enjoyed the most so far?
For me it has been crusader, I like how it can be both a ranged class or a melee one, very versatile.

All the classes are pretty well-balanced but my favorite has always been the Barbarian. He plays just as fun and melee heavy in D3 as the other games in the series so I felt right at home once I started playing the game. Even after trying other classes such as the squishy Wizard I always find myself coming back to the good ol' Barb. Its just the way that I envision a Diablo game being played!

Really Crusader? I am currently playing it on season 10 (tehnically it's the first for consoles) and it feels bit underpowered. Does it get better with more gear?

I really feel like I am hardly doing any damage regardless of what spells I am taking. Max I have done on it was level 20 greater rift. Perhaps I am playing it wrong or they get nerfed to the ground.

The class I most enjoyed would have to be Monk. I love the insane mobility they have. Nobody can keep up with the triple dash. Mobility, good damage, a lot of self-healing. They are really good for soloing as well.

I've tried all classes and I liked them all more or less, although my vote will go the Monk, which is the class I used the most. It's perfectly balanced between tanking and support.
But now I've seen some footage from beta testts of the Necromancer and I seriously think I will have a new favourite class!

Back