What do you think about the Beats By Dr Dre Headphones?

xbheadphones

I wanted to buy a pair for me and my boyfriend but I don't want to get them if they aren't as good as people say they are. My boyfriend is VERY picky about electronics and i don't want to get him something that isn't good.

They're not good to be honest. You should rather invest in proper gaming headphones if that's what you're buying them for.

Try Razer, Astro or Turtlebeach. They're quality headphones, and perfect for gaming.

Beats, just like a lot of expensive headphones, is just price over quality. You are paying for the name that they have, not for the quality that was suppose to be. Even Audio Technica is a better purchase than this.

Extremely over priced. As others said, the name is gimmicky and your paying for it :/

I think there pretty good but i don't see the point in the £150 really ? not worth it for a set of headphones.

I think that they are extremely over-priced and overrated. There are many headphones that are better than Beats for a cheaper price. Paying over $300 for headphones that aren't even great is ludicrous. You just have to do the research to find the best headphones.

Beats by Dr. Dre is like the Apple of Headphones, lol. You could get much better quality without the brand name price.

I've heard that they are not even close to being worth the money. Way over-rated. I would save my money for some cordless headphones that have good reviews. Just go with one of the popular brands and you'll be happy in the end.

Do not buy them, they are terrible. It's just a fashion statement that people with loads of expendable income get. Way overpriced and not worth your money at all.

Back