Xbox One What do you think of the game?

Strykstar

The game has been released for about a week now on the PC so we've been able to see lots of streams and videos of the PC version, assuming the Xbox version will be of a similar quality, what are your thoughts?

I think that playing with a controller might be a viable alternative for the game, I was a bit skeptic at first but they seem to have a good control scheme, as for the game itself the questing seems OK with plenty of (good) voice acting and the PVP looks amazing.

I think it will be lots of fun, how about you?

The game has been released for about a week now on the PC so we've been able to see lots of streams and videos of the PC version, assuming the Xbox version will be of a similar quality, what are your thoughts?

I think that playing with a controller might be a viable alternative for the game, I was a bit skeptic at first but they seem to have a good control scheme, as for the game itself the questing seems OK with plenty of (good) voice acting and the PVP looks amazing.

I think it will be lots of fun, how about you?

I think the game is good considering they made it an online game. But the only downside to it is it is yet another PAY TO PLAY game.

I think the game is good considering they made it an online game. But the only downside to it is it is yet another PAY TO PLAY game.

Yeah,you said it dude. I hope they lift that monthly subscription.

I didn't get a chance to play the beta but there's no way I'm paying 15 dollars a month or however much it is.

I think they will keep the monthly payments until they see a sharp drop in subscribers.
SW:TOR for example took only a year after release for it to be free-to-play.

I think we can expect a buy-to-play model within the year and maybe a completely free version some time after that, but that's a longer shot.

I think they will keep the monthly payments until they see a sharp drop in subscribers.
SW:TOR for example took only a year after release for it to be free-to-play.

I think we can expect a buy-to-play model within the year and maybe a completely free version some time after that, but that's a longer shot.

Depends on the price. well in my case I would wait till they take it off.

Depends on the price. well in my case I would wait till they take it off.

Yeah, I'm definitely waiting until the game is either free-to-play or buy-to-play.
I just don't think the MMO part is well implemented enough to deserve a monthly subscription.

i am no mmo player but ive watched allot of it on twitch on pc...

as much as i want to buy the game i cant justify spending the 5 a month to play.. i understand server,maintaining the game and dlc included... but for someone who would be a first mmo player in 10+ years i dont think i will grasp the game fast enough to feel/enjoy it a much as someone who is into the play type. if it was free to play with the 60bux and it was like other games where u had a season pas for dlc i think i would get it.. as i can play it and put it down.. i just cant spend money like that to learn how to play a game. especialy one with 1000's of people who will jump in and rock out.. once i started getting pvp killed allot i would stop playing and shut down on the game.

Regardless of the subscription model, I haven't been impressed with ESO. I think that the solo games are great by themselves, and I don't really think the MMO community (because lets face it, they're the ones playing these games) didn't really ask for an Elder Scrolls game. Sub fees can work in games, but I don't see how ESO is going to capture the market, or hold its own even against the current competition in the genre.

I'll be honest here and tell you that it should have been a single player game. There are so many people doing the exact same thing and it dilutes the unique feeling that you could have had while saving the world. I don't like the dungeons because there is not much to explore in them. But it is a beautiful game to view and that's all.

I like the game and did not find anything wrong with it. I have a controller and with it you can really enjoy the game. I don't know about the dungeons just that it is a small part of the game.

I'm not a big fan of online game, so I never thought I would try this one.
But now they added MORROWIND to the game! Morrowind is my childhood, one of my favourite games from my early gaming years! If the price drop a bit, I'll give a look to the game for sure cause I always wanted to go back to Morrowind. And being able to do it with other people as well? Fantastic!

Honestly speaking. I really think they did a mistake making it into an online game. At the launch, I was quite excited but the excitement soon faded. So, so many bugs that persisted through the beta and to launch, weird mechanics and it gets boring very fast. I much prefer playing some Skyrim than Elders Scrolls Online.

I am still a long time Elders Scrolls fan though. Fantastic games.

Back