What innovations would you like to see with Xbox Live?

Esperahol

With the bells and whistles of the Xbone you'd think there'd be something new or better regarding the accompanying Live... but oh well. So what would you have like to heard or would like to hear in the (near) future regarding live? I personally want something to help me cheerfully screw over all those loud, annoying prepubescent idiots on there. Sadly there is no such thing as an anti-troll bomb button... yet anyway. What about you? What do you want?

The change I would like to do with Xbox One would develop their own games. They seek but rarely develop exclusive games.
Sony is famous for its exclusive and Nintendo too. Microsoft should stop relying on Halo and Forza 5.

I would also like NO slowdown in the menus and interface. The console must be perfect.

i would love to see them gather your streamable video/tv..(hulu plus,netflix,amazon,redbox) and compile the list as watchable titles that you have access to.

Well not much actually, now that we have a web broswer, which was my main gripe. I really don't see what else they can do with the 360 (game wise). However, I feel as if they need to do something with the main system screen when you first boot up the console. I mean, I like my avatar and everything, but its getting somewhat dull now. It lost the spark that made it interesting when the system was first introduced.

i would love to see them gather your streamable video/tv..(hulu plus,netflix,amazon,redbox) and compile the list as watchable titles that you have access to.

These services should be free without the need for XBL. It's stupid how you'd need an XBL and Netflix subscription to watch netflix on and Xbox when an HTPC or mediabox w/ a netflix subscription would be able to do that without a recurring charge.

Smoother and customizable interface or if you really want to go simple, no ads when you buy Xbox Live Gold Membership!

I'd like to see a wider range of games that are fun with Live. Maybe include multiplayer DLC or something. Right now Live is bogged up with Call of Duty 12 year olds and it's getting difficult to find gamers that like to use Live in a mature way.

Back