Xbox 360 What Is The Oldest 360 Game You Still Play?

Fallout and Bioshock

Oooh there are too many too choose from, at belive me I've tried a lot of them....I work in the industry so get to try any game I want, however, the 2 that I struggle to choose between are fallout 3 and bioshock. Easliy the best 2 games out there!!!!

Mine's Mass Effect. I'm a sucker for sci-fi games and Mass Effect really hit the spot. Great setting, story telling, interesting worlds and characters - what more could I ask for? The series would have been perfect if not for the third installment, an overly simplified (streamlined) game.

The oldest Xbox 360 game I have played recently would have to be either Naruto Broken Bond or Halo 3. The best game that I had the most memories would Halo 3 playing custom games with my friends and we were all in Xbox 360 party chat. There was this one time where my friends and I would all join someone else forge lobby and destroy all their work and it was the time of our lives! Everyone gets older and most of my friends quit playing Xbox 360 after a year and I picked up Naruto Broken Bond because I was a fan of the show, I finished the story and I knew most of the combos for everyone, I loved to play Tayuya and when I went to go play online I annihilated most of my opponents and soon I obtain the highest rank and I became a Hokage online. The reason I had a fun time was because the feeling you got when you beat people in an actual skill based game is amazing. The best part was getting to vs people who were high into the leader boards because the way they played was phenomenal.

Does it count if I'm playing the newer version of the game? The oldest 360 game I can remember playing is the Tiger Woods game that came out the year I got the console, which I think was 2007 or 2008. I don't play that Tiger Woods game anymore but I have kept up with the franchise, buying the new version every time it comes out.

I'm still playing the Splinter Cells on the 360. I'm on Double Agent right, not really a classic but it's the oldest 360 game I'm currently playing at the moment.

I still play Dead Rising from time to time. It's one of my fav games, I spent A LOT of hours playing it at the time. It's really, really fun.

I have a game called Perfect Dark Zero and I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it or when I got it. There it is, though, sitting in my box of games. It has been some time since I played it, but I am guessing that it is the oldest game that I have, and probably have played. It is not that good either, so don't waste your time if you are curious.

Halo 3 and the original Mass Effect which are still two of my favorite games of all time; both we're released in 2007. Though I also play the Master Chief Collection version of Halo 3 a lot too, but I alternate between it and the original 360 version of the game. I've also been playing Call of Duty 2 recently which is a launch title, but once I'm done with it I probably won't revisit it much.

Back