• charlie murder

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • dishonored

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kelseyville

what is your fav game xbox has giving free for each mouth my is battle block

^^ I agree borderlands is still a KING and I see it still has a very strong community and following. Any updates on if they are making another or not? Or if it is at least in the works?

Well I am not really sure if I am supposed to be only choosing from the list above or not, but if that is the case I would have to go with Halo: Reach. I am a huge fan of the Halo series and I like all of the games so this one was pretty easy to decide. That said, though, if we are talking all time games for the 360, it has to NHL '13 because I just dominate anyone that I play if I am Tampa Bay. I realize that is not the most popular answer, but it is true. Thanks for sharing.

So far from the free games with gold, Halo 3 is probably my favorite 360 game they gave away that I didn't already have, and I've gotten a lot of use from Warriors Orochi 3 and Drive Club on the Xbox One.

There are so many games are my favorite. But I want to share some games those must be played by a Xbox lover. Drag racing 2004, Burnout racing 2002, Metal gear solid 2 and Doom 3, these are my favorite one. Today I am going to play Drag racing 2004 in my free time.

Back