What is your Favorite Wii game?

x0MandyLynn0x

I'm sure we all have our own opinions on this and also have had our share of playing games on the Nintendo Wii. Why else would be in the forums about it, right? So lets share our favorite Wii games with one another. If you have more than one, that you feel the need to share. Please do. I didn't say it's only restricted in the title for one game only. Since most people enjoy more than one game. I have to say my pick was a bit hard, I was debating between Super Smash Bros Brawl and The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

The choice was The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I've always been such a Zelda gamer fan. Played the very first games on Nintendo with Zelda (and Link). Was addicted. So I was happy to see this brought to Wii. The game play gives the game a whole new change to it. I liked the story line. I found the graphics were pretty good. Overall, it's just a super fun game if you're a Zelda fan!

So let's share our favorites. You got mine, what is yours?!

I loved Super Mario Bros. Such a classic, fun to play, fun to compete at, and it's just nice to see how games were like back then.

I loved Legend of Zelda games. I am sure there are some people that loathes the series, but it's really awesome.

My favorite Wii game is probably Smash Bros Brawl. i know it isn't as hardcore as melee, but I prefer it due to the characters and the introduction of the Smash Ball. Competitive smashing is no doubt cool, but there is nothing better than a wild casual match with your friends.

I'm just going to go with the classic, Wii Sports. It was such a fun game with all sorts of different sports that you could play. I especially loved playing tennis against my older brother, I would beat his sorry behind all the time.

I'm just going to go with the classic, Wii Sports. It was such a fun game with all sorts of different sports that you could play. I especially loved playing tennis against my older brother, I would beat his sorry behind all the time.

That is a good answer! People hate on it, but a lot of my time on the Wii was pent on Wii Sports. Who cares if it is essentially a mini game collection, it is fun! At the end of the day, that is what we should look for in our favorite games.

I really enjoyed the Wii Sports game. It was very demo like, but I can't tell you how much fun I've had with that game. The Mario games are amazing. I also was a big fan of the new Punchout.

Man, when we first moved to fayetteville, my fiancé's cousin spent a couple of weeks with us.

We played the crap out of Puchout for the Wii. That game was as fun, if not MORE fun than the super nintendo version.

My favorite is most certainly Super Smash Bros Brawl. It was perfectly Smash Bros, but on a whole other level. The story was intense, the character roster was humongous, and the overall depth of the game was far more than the previous two games put together.

Wii sports was classic and nice. It dosen't exactly get you fit, however the game is suitable for all ages and is quite fun. Its also a good way to compete and play sports against other people without ever breaking a sweat! (Well you mostly never break a sweat).

Love this game also. I am huge sports nut, so this is a game that i really enjoyed.

I did like Wii Sports as well, so much so that I did buy the components necessary to play them. I used to get a lot of exercise with the sports games which was great when I couldn't get out of the house during the winter. Still play them and they are still fun.

I had quite a few honestly. It had alot of neat titles.. but.. I honestly would probably say.. brawl.. I had alot of fun with that game while I owned a wii..

I would say Mario or Zelda but I really enjoyed playing Wii Fit. Hey don't judge me I like it.

I loved Legend of Zelda series on Wii U. That's about the only game I cared about. Apart fro that, I didn't like other games. My Wii is still gathering dust because of lack of games on that console.

Back