What lesser heralded features do you love your Xbox Live subscrition for?

jasonresno

So I have been a subscriber to the Xbox Live service for going on five years now and I've gone through bouts of using it for everything to using it for nothing but stock multiplayer abilities. Right now I am on a huge streaming video binge so I am always on Netflix or Crackle. Outside of that feature I use the 2 free games for gold subscribers every month and, for the most part, just let it sit idly. What am I missing out on, do you think? What features that people don't talk about much are amazing?

Not living in the US or Canada, There's nothing much you can do except play online.
No Netflix no nothing :(
Do you know of any other features though? Other than the occasional Arcade game? I'd love to get more out of my subscription.

I am a huge Netflix junkie, I actually watch Netflix on Xbox Live more than I play games on Xbox live. Other than that I watch Youtube occasionally. During Baseball season I watch a lot of ESPN. A few ones I've heard of but have never checked out are dailymotion,cinemanow,msn,and iheartradio.

Back