Xbox One What new car are you looking forward to most?

Xandrez192

The flagship car, the P1, does look pretty exciting, but what else are you looking forward to? I'm personally hoping for the new C7 Corvette Stingray.

For any of you that don't know which cars are available and confirmed, here's a link (http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/6120574.aspx)

Personally, I guess I'm pretty excited for the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Link. Judging from the picture, it looks pretty snazzy and shiny. I like shiny things, and I like Ferrari's. I may change my mind when I actually get the game though, I'm just judging from pictures at the moment.

i dont think their is anything new car wise that i am looking forward to. im more intrested in the driving dynamics.. i think forza3 was a very raw fun game... the forza colab with(top gear) is still inm y mind the best forza to date....

i would love to see them design the skins/dynamics for the core 90's jdm cars... supra,rx7,300gtvr4,skyline. maybe give us the top tier of those cars.. the jdm 99 supra, the r1 rx7,the nismo z r34,limited edition vr4,the 98 jdm mr2 hard top. allow for the hard top counterparts of soft top cars... ie mugen s2k,hard top mita,hard top m3 z3 i personally hate the look of the soft tops but the hard tops looks amazing.. and most spec convertable cars run the hard tops for chassis stiffness...

in a the forza's i mentioned above i had really tweekend the nissan s14 for the taskuba circut and had a really good setup that took roughly a month to get where i wanted it.. car was on rails.. so i guess that is a car id like to have. possibly the kouki version not the zenki... but like most driving games i enjoy the s class the most. production cars that are under dogs against the low level super cars with a few mods becomes great racing.

id also like to see spec racing.. like spec mita series, ferrari 355 competition spec racing. non modable cars that you can race as a seies make it a group/skill ai based matching system.. say 20 cars per group with advancment... i thnk would change how forza/driving games work.

Back