Xbox One what will you do first in COD Ghosts?

Wolf 17

I usually play the campaign on hardened first and then replay it on veteran, but I might jump into Squads first this time. I enjoy multiplayer here and there and it seems that in games like call of duty if you don't start playing multiplayer early and make it a routine habbit then you get left behind. Squads to me seems like I can enjoy the multiplayer aspects of the game without worrying about the pressures of multiplayer gaming. Its going to be interesting to see how many people are going to play squads vs regular good old fashioned multiplayer and hopefully the A.I. are smart like Infinityward is claiming it to be.

I am planning to play SP or Squads and I am also looking forward to Extinction with the alien invasion.

I like MP and can't wait to play Clans.

I always make it a tradition to play the campaign first before I even touch multiplayer. I've been doing that ever since MW2. However, I broke tradition when it came to Ghosts. I played 2 missions in the campaign then switch to multiplayer.

Like GetFresh, I always start on the campaign. Playing on Hardened right now. I know I'll be switching to MP before I finish the campaign though. Not too far in (Chapter 4 right now) but I'm really enjoying the story so far.

Back