Xbox One What will your style be?

thecreed4life

Kojima has said Phantom Pain will be the game where we all have the freedom to finish the missions the way we want to, so what's your style gonna be?
Me, I'm gonna be a mix: I'll go Rambo on some, and I'll be Stealthy on some.

Kojima has said Phantom Pain will be the game where we all have the freedom to finish the missions the way we want to, so what's your style gonna be?
Me, I'm gonna be a mix: I'll go Rambo on some, and I'll be Stealthy on some.

If I had the game, I would definitely go Rambo. I love being seen and I love making those guys think that I'll be the last thing they'll ever see.

I'm all about stealth, personally, so I'll try to be as stealthy as possible and not alert guards to my presence. I'd much rather be... "Splinter Cell" about it, if that makes sense.

I'm all about stealth, personally, so I'll try to be as stealthy as possible and not alert guards to my presence. I'd much rather be... "Splinter Cell" about it, if that makes sense.

Splinter cell stealth huh. Seems like a nice thing to do. Well as for me I'd really want to go face to face with someone on this game.

Same with the topic starter: a mix of the Rambo and stealth. After all, there's freedom right?

I'll be stealthy all the way but I'll also do something that I never did before: EXPLORE. Oh yeah. Kojima is the master of teasing so maybe there's a lot of secret stuff in the levels that will make things easier. OH YEAH.,

I'll be stealthy all the way but I'll also do something that I never did before: EXPLORE. Oh yeah. Kojima is the master of teasing so maybe there's a lot of secret stuff in the levels that will make things easier. OH YEAH.,

Just hope that the place is more exciting to explore with.

I hope we can do more things than exploring.

I'm big on exploration, too. I'm with you on this. I'm hoping there is a lot to explore and plenty of secrets to be found. :)) I just wish they would have kept the voice-over guy the same. Kiefer is good but he's not the original Snake.

I'm big on exploration, too. I'm with you on this. I'm hoping there is a lot to explore and plenty of secrets to be found. :)) I just wish they would have kept the voice-over guy the same. Kiefer is good but he's not the original Snake.

No matter who is the voice actor, I don't really mind. as long as snake still has that badass attitude.

I'll still do take the stealth approach. If I wanted to be rambo and have god like powers I`d play infamous or prototype or something.

I'll still do take the stealth approach. If I wanted to be rambo and have god like powers I`d play infamous or prototype or something.

Makes sense. Haha. Well I'd want to go the other way around. Going Rambo would make me want to play this game even more.

Makes sense. Haha. Well I'd want to go the other way around. Going Rambo would make me want to play this game even more.

And that's why Kojima designed his game to let us all do the style we want. So we can feel like Sly and kill everybody without a care or go stealthy like Sam and just get there without anyone noticing a soldier went in!

And that's why Kojima designed his game to let us all do the style we want. So we can feel like Sly and kill everybody without a care or go stealthy like Sam and just get there without anyone noticing a soldier went in!

I like the way he makes games, that's why I've always loved the games that he made.

So far he's been so successful in all the games that he's made and most of it has things that you won't expect.

Yeah, those hidden secrets and things that you discover when you're so into the game. He's really a genius.

Yeah, those hidden secrets and things that you discover when you're so into the game. He's really a genius.

And he has stated that he likes to put references for us to try and explore. Genius indeed! That's why I like the guy ;-D

I think I'll do it like I did with Deus Ex and Splinter Cell, go completely stealth until I get detected, then I go on a full rampage! :)
If I don't do this I just focus on the stealth approach and always get stuck loading over and over again when I get caught and it gets very frustrating. So I had to make myself play it this way to avoid going crazy :)

Stealthy as always! No the kind of "leave everyone dead or unconscious without being detected" stealth, but the "get in and out without anyone noticing and without leaving clues behind." :D

Back