Xbox One What's the install size of Tomb Raider: Definitive?

heavensdevil

People that already got this so how large it takes to install the game. I'm asking since I've already got the 360 version so if this ones too big, I might as well just save the space for other games and give this one a pass. I can't decide on this yet so I need more pros and cons to determine if it's worth the purchase.

I did check online and I saw some pics. Well it says here back of the box says 25GB. But the game install itself says 21.0GB. Wow now that's a big install. I hope I have enough space left. I may have to get a new HDD and try what the others did.

Yeah, 21GB do seem really big. Might hold up on buying since HDD space is really limited for now and I don't want to uninstall games yet. I want to save the space for other worthy games in the future. Thanks for the info.

Might have to pass on this game. The size really is quite big compared to other games that I've had.

I did check online and I saw some pics. Well it says here back of the box says 25GB. But the game install itself says 21.0GB. Wow now that's a big install. I hope I have enough space left. I may have to get a new HDD and try what the others did.

What!? It was that big. Boo Hoo. I think I'll get something else.

Back