Xbox One What's your music?

Ah great, you guys are going nuts XD Now everytime I play MGS, I'll be asking my friends, "So,..,. what did the Foxhound unit say?" XD I know: "SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!"

Ah great, you guys are going nuts XD Now everytime I play MGS, I'll be asking my friends, "So,..,. what did the Foxhound unit say?" XD I know: "SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!"

Haha. What does the fox say. Nice ring to it. Snake would be a nice thing to say. Lol.

Haha. Made me imagine Snake wearing a fox costume and dancing man. LOL.

If Kojima ever, EVER saw us talking about this, he might even consider putting a Fox costume in the game XD hahahahaha. Wouldn't that be crazy.

If Kojima ever, EVER saw us talking about this, he might even consider putting a Fox costume in the game XD hahahahaha. Wouldn't that be crazy.

Haha. That would make Snake hilarious. If they had a DLC for it I would download it right away.

Haha. That would make Snake hilarious. If they had a DLC for it I would download it right away.

Why not right? After all, he made us wear Raiden's mask face in MGS3, made us wear the pixelated Snake face from MGS1 in MGS4, so that can work XD

Back