Xbox One Where can i find Zoo Tycoon?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
I am going to pick this up for my kids, but is it available on day 1? I don't see it at target or Best Buy? I am getting my x1 from Best Buy and was just going to pick up the games then as well. The only place that seems to be talking about having it on day 1 is Walmart. Is this an exclusive or something? Anyone know if it is a day 1 release? If so, why are not more stores caring it. Another thing is that Best Buy has the 360 version coming out on the 22nd, just nothing about the x1 version...

Anyone know?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're not married to having a physical copy of the game, digital may be the way to go.

J

For what it's worth, be sure to install the day 1 update for this game. Apparently, they are adding all kinds of stuff via the day 1 update (including multiplayer and a lot of other things). IGN wouldn't even give a full review because they want to check it out after the update. They didn't care much for it before the update, but I think they were a little harsh on it. The game looks pretty fun for a family-type game.

Back