Xbox One Where will you be putting The Big O at?

The place right up under the cable (phone suck ass I know) box on the left with the papers I reserved for the precious months ago.I can't wait to see that spot filled with all his glory!:)

Attachments

• IMG_20131022_174316.jpg
    IMG_20131022_174316.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
Please, don't ruin a great series name with such a console, Xbone is good enough as it is.

And seeing the size of that thing, maybe i will need to get a new apartment with one more room or just rent a house for it.

Seeing as how the Xbox 360 is the only device currently attached to my TV, the Xbox One will have plenty of room right next to it. Smack dab in the center of the console under my 65" DLP HDTV.

In the same spot my 360 is currently on, right under the TV. The 360 will join the Dreamcast next to the PC, connected to my monitor with a vga or hdmi cable

It's gonna fit perfectly where my Bluray player is. Won't be needing that anymore. It will be feeding a 65in. Panasonic plasma.

I actually don't keep my game console on my main TV, but in the office. I have an entertainment stand next to the TV. On the top shelf is my stereo receiver, then on top of that is a long dead massive DVD player, then the 360. (The purpose of the dead DVD player is to not have the 360 sitting on top of the heat vent of the receiver). The XB1 will go there. I'm not sure exactly where I am going to put my 360 though.

Mine will go at the bottom of the entertainment unit since heat travels up I don't want it hit by the set top box or receivers heat.

Back