Xbox One Which games are your surefire going to be picking up?

Dorotheo

From
California
The games don't have to be for exclusive to the one, but which games do you plan on picking up and why?

My list of surefire pick ups!
Halo
Destiny
Titanfall
Diablo
Infamous: Second Son
SW: Battlefront

List of probables
Watchdogs
Drake's Uncharted
MGS: V
PvZ: Garden Warfare
Tomb Raider: DE

I am DEFINITELY getting:

- Titanfall
- SW:Battlefront
- Watchdogs

And then I'm probably getting Destiny, but I need to see more of it first.

Without a doubt I am getting: TitanFall, WatchDogs, Destiny, Final Fantasy 15, Elder Scrolls Online and Evil Within. Haha. I can't wait to have those games here, I want to play them all especially Final Fantasy (well if they can release it earlier)

I'm 100% sure on Watchdogs. Well I have other games in mind but that still has the number one spot out of all the other games rumored to be released this year. I think second would be TitanFall (I just hope it isn't as bad as what we've experienced with BF4)

Fed/March releases

Rayman
Titanfall
MetalGear

For some down the road;

Witcher
Halo
Final Fantasy

Not even next-gen but... maaaaaan, I just want Dark Souls 2 already!

Not even next-gen but... maaaaaan, I just want Dark Souls 2 already!

Yeah, cool game.I can't wait to play it too.

I'm 100% sure on Watchdogs. Well I have other games in mind but that still has the number one spot out of all the other games rumored to be released this year. I think second would be TitanFall (I just hope it isn't as bad as what we've experienced with BF4)

So into Watchdogs ever since the trailer was released.I hope that TitanFall would do great.

So into Watchdogs ever since the trailer was released.I hope that TitanFall would do great.

WatchDogs will be 100% great. Haha. Just love how they added those sweet moves and hacking environment on this game. I love it already.

I'm pretty clear on what games I want. I really am getting Destiny, Watch Dogs, Thief, The Witcher 3, MGS V, and Infamous Second Son. OH before I forget I really want Sunset Overdrive at some point. I'm unclear about whether or not I really want Titanfall, Battlefront, and I know for sure that I have no interest in Tomb Raider the Definitive Edition.

I'm pretty clear on what games I want. I really am getting Destiny, Watch Dogs, Thief, The Witcher 3, MGS V, and Infamous Second Son. OH before I forget I really want Sunset Overdrive at some point. I'm unclear about whether or not I really want Titanfall, Battlefront, and I know for sure that I have no interest in Tomb Raider the Definitive Edition.

Oh, I want Sunset Overdrive and Infamous Second Son too. I've seen the game play trailers and it really rocks.

Oh, I want Sunset Overdrive and Infamous Second Son too. I've seen the game play trailers and it really rocks.

Yeah, I've checked the trailers for both and they really rock. I'm planning on getting those two as well.

I did check sunset overdrive recently, it does look quite interesting. I guess the graphics is still a bit laid back. I hope the trailer video that I've seen isn't all that it has on the game. I want to see more action on the game and more characters to choose from.

Back