Xbox One Who is buying The Elder Scrolls Online?

Truindeth

I'm looking for people who are planning on playing The Elder Scrolls Online for the Xbox One

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe it'd be best to wait till the Xbox One is released because I'm sure a lot of people are still on the fence about whether they are getting the Xbox One or the PS4.... Or me at least, I'm not sure yet.

Isn't this game still in beta? And as far as I knew it wasn't even open to most people yet.

Are you in the beta? If so I would love to know how you got into it, I applied to it the hour registrations were open and still haven't heard from them. Would love to give this game a try.

I'm thinking but it depends if i actually get the xbox one is it on the ps4 or not ? as i may decide if it isn't + how long is it till it comes out like the game is it long after the console or straight away?

Have actually seen gameplay from ESO and am excited. revenantgaming (dot) com will most likely be playing this on XBox One.

I am considering buying it.
I am just not sure yet. It does seem like a nice game it is just if it really is nice when I am playing it.

TESO Is looking like a crazy fun game, and seeing as Skyrim already basically had a class system set in place i think itll be a great success. If it ends up being a multiplayer version of Skyrim itd still completely be worth it for 60 dollars because im sure id have unimaginable amounts of fun with a game like Skyrim but online.

I'll probably try it out on my PC, though I don't think I will pay the subscription on the xbox, it's just ridiculous. I'll have to buy the bloody game, then I'll have to buy monthly subscriptions and after all that I'll still need to pay up for my xbox live... It's just completely outrageous.

I was looking for a WoW substitute that I could play on a console and I guess I finally have the answer I was looking for. If it is as good as skyrim with the functional multiplayer I'm definitely getting it.

Wow never though this epic game was actually going online, as me and my buddies often ponder on how was this game going to be made for an Online experience. Well nevertheless, I'm definitely going for this game. Perhaps a new type of RPG!

I will be! Though, I will probably be waiting til it becomes free to play.

I might hold off until a little bit after release so that I can read some reviews and here some feedback from the players before purchasing. I usually do this with every game, but I think that the Elder Scrolls Online is definitely one I would like to wait on. I say this because of the great amount of money it will cost to play; between the cost of the actual game, the monthly subscription and the cost of Xbox Live, it's a good chunk of change. I've also heard that it might go free-to-play not long after release if they do not sell a lot of subscriptions, so that may be worth waiting for. We'll see.

If it's going to be free to play then count me in. I've played a lot of MMORPG games but I'm not a fan of games with in game donations and in game minutes that you need to pay for just to play it. If they get if free to play right away I will be one of the first ones to get it.

Count me in on buying this, I don't really mind if it's a paid online game but I would really appreciate it if it was free. I've been waiting for the game for the longest time. Seeing an online game on Xbox One would be a good deal especially it's an MMORPG game.

Thinking about it, I'll hold off indefinitely. Because I have a ton of games on the PS3 (PS+ games to be exact plus some physical copies) and PC and Vita (PS+ too) that I've yet to finish. Anyway, no rush, no rush. I'll see people play it and show me what it's all about. Plus, I've yet to play Skyrim so I might as well get acquianted a bit with the world of Elder Scrolls more. (I only watched my brother play Skyrim a lot of times so yeah).

I'll definitely be buying this game - I've participated in the beta tests and as a result of that I'm really looking forward to the game. It has so many new features that MMORPG's do not have which I feel makes the game worth buying. I'm also a huge fan of The Elder Scrolls series which makes me anticipate this title even more!

This is a must buy for me. Hopefully it will share similarities with Skyrim. I couldn't get enough of that game. I completed the game and all the DLC's and still wanted more. I know they released the beta for the PC, I'm hoping to get in on the beta for the Xbox One. I hope this game doesn't flop as a MMORPG on a console (Xbox).

possible... i have a few friends with xb1's that want to get it.. if they do odds are i will as well.

This is a must buy for me. Hopefully it will share similarities with Skyrim. I couldn't get enough of that game. I completed the game and all the DLC's and still wanted more. I know they released the beta for the PC, I'm hoping to get in on the beta for the Xbox One. I hope this game doesn't flop as a MMORPG on a console (Xbox).

From the videos that I've seen it does look quite similar to Skyrim. I just hope that the game is free to play. If not I wont get it.

Back