Xbox 360 Who is the hottest female fighting game character on the Xbox 360?

lindbergh

I sometimes wonder why all the female characters in fighting games look so hot. I actually can't pick who the hottest female fighting game character is. However, I always had the thing for Tina Armstrong on the Dead or Alive series. She looks really smart and sexy. What about you? Who do you think is the hottest female fighting game character for the Xbox 360?
Dead-or-Alive-5-DLC9_EX12_Tin_DLC_002.jpg

Are we counting Smash bros as a fighting game? cause if so then ya...Zelda...all the way....
Zelda_png.jpg

If not then prob Sonya from MK9, I gotta thing for blondes and pnytails plus a girl that can rip apart a dude with just her legs....kinda awesome
Sonya.jpg

There's a lot to choose from, that's for sure!
Anna and Nina Williams are definitely good contenders for the title
Nina+Williams+Hot+beautiful+wallpapers+(33).jpg
But so is Sonya Blade.... none get me going more than Asuka Kazama's alternate costume designed by Ogure Ito, though.
188221-ohgreatasuka.jpg

Ash crimson from King of fighters 13

She's my dream girl.
She's so hot.
Blonde, blue eyes, freckles.
OMG MARRY ME <3

She's so sexy she makes me wonder. Can a girl like that exist in real life?
Preferably with a British accent? That loves guy things?

If she were real I'd make love to her endlessly for 1000 years until we die.

Ash crimson from King of fighters 13

She's my dream girl.
She's so hot.
Blonde, blue eyes, freckles.
OMG MARRY ME <3

She's so sexy she makes me wonder. Can a girl like that exist in real life?
Preferably with a British accent? That loves guy things?

If she were real I'd make love to her endlessly for 1000 years until we die.

...eh, how should i put it...
I think you better read "her" profile as soon as you can, you might just get a surprise.

For me, hottest girl... the whole Dead or Alive 5 cast! So many great looking girls, i can't possibly choose just one!

Wow, that picture of Asuka Kazama is hot. I just can't believe how she and the other slim beauties could beat up guys with huge muscles. It just defies physics. Speaking of physics, no other game could beat DOA when it comes to bouncing physics. I think that's what makes their girls a lot more attractive.

Wow, that picture of Asuka Kazama is hot. I just can't believe how she and the other slim beauties could beat up guys with huge muscles. It just defies physics. Speaking of physics, no other game could beat DOA when it comes to bouncing physics. I think that's what makes their girls a lot more attractive.

You'd be surprised. Huge muscles are actually a liability in a fight a lot of the time. What you want is a fast, agile body and lots of resilience. It's a diminishing returns mechanic - you can gain muscles and in turn gain strength, but it's only worth it up to one point, and after that you get a lot more mass, which slows you down, for a lot less strength. Not that you want to go face to face with a huge muscled guy, but all I'm saying is that size isn't always a plus in hand to hand combat.

Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 4 Arena (and Persona 3 which isn't a fighting game OR a 360 game for that matter!).

I think she's got a pretty face and a hot body. I also love her crimson hair; love darkish red hair. More than that, I love her character. She's extremely BADASS. Strong and smart as hell. She isn't just good looking, she's an amazing character which I think really helps a lot.

I just think she's got a mesed up fashion sense in Persona 4 Arena, unlike Persona 3, heheh. They even make fun of her ridiculous outfit in the game's story mode. So I thought I would post pictures of both her default uniform in P3 and her P4A costume. Left picture is P4A and right picture is P3.

P4U-Site-Update_11-21-11_005.png

210px-Mitsuru_Kirijo_render.png

Back