Xbox 360 Who wants a new AC with Altair in the lead?

uashwinp

From
India
I definitely want one, without a doubt! I recently played Assassin's Creed and simply enjoyed being Altair once again. But, the first game has plenty of bugs and it hardly allowed me to move around. The game play idea was great but it was perfect only after Brotherhood.

Bringing back Altair from the past and making an Assassin's Creed: Altair should be an awesome idea. I want Ubisoft to consider this. Black Flag is ok but playing in my favorite character's shoes in a graphically rich universe and exceptional freedom is my dream.

So, who wants Altair back?

altair_1.jpg

Yeah, compared to AC2, the first game, while great and I sunk hours into it, seemed little more than a tech demo. But that's a compliment to the leaps and bounds forward the series has made. Actually, everyone wants to play as Altair, that's why all the other characters, even Solid Snake in MGS4, can dress up as him.

Also, Ubisoft has already declared that they are already planning the end of the franchise and look to ending it on a high note. Given how AC was the franchise that saved them during their financial crisis, and now that Ubisoft is doing well, I think its a good move to let it rest with dignity and not milk it dry annually like other franchises.

I'd love to take Altair on a new adventure. I'd have to agree that AC didn't feel anywhere near as polished as AC2. Revisiting Altair and the Jerusalem time frame would definitely be nice, what with all the upgrades and improvements the developers have implemented as far as game play is concerned. No more instant death at the sight of water, lol. Notoriety would be better and it'd feel smoother.

Tell you the truth, I'd even like an updated version of the original AC. It wouldn't have to be a whole new adventure, just a retooled version of the original. But a new story altogether would be pretty cool.

Who knows, you might see a revisit to Altair since Ubisoft said they'd keep AC going until players told them to knock it off lol. Since AC4 was jumping back in time prior to Haytham (who is a boss) and Connor (who is pretty dry), they could jump back to Altair and see what other adventures he had.

I'd really like to play as Altair in a tighter game.

I definitely want one, without a doubt! I recently played Assassin's Creed and simply enjoyed being Altair once again. But, the first game has plenty of bugs and it hardly allowed me to move around. The game play idea was great but it was perfect only after Brotherhood.

Bringing back Altair from the past and making an Assassin's Creed: Altair should be an awesome idea. I want Ubisoft to consider this. Black Flag is ok but playing in my favorite character's shoes in a graphically rich universe and exceptional freedom is my dream.

So, who wants Altair back?

View attachment 2236

I'd love to have Altair back and visit Italy again. The Altair and Ezio games are my favorites of the AC franchise. I couldn't care less about the others!

AC and AC2 were the ones I enjoyed. AC was pretty bare and repetitive after awhile, but it was fun, you know?

When I first played the original AC I was amazed. It was basically an open world Prince of Persia which I always wanted after playing the PS2 Prince of Persia games and the GTA games on the same console..kind of like putting chocolate and peanut butter together, really. That said, it did get repetitive with the same couple of missions.

I'd like to see them go to fuedal japan or egypt or africa. I liked altair but we've already seen his story and I'm I would like to see something new again

Back