Xbox 360 Who's played Mortal Kombat?

Amanda

Has anyone here played the newest Mortal Kombat?

We downloaded the first 3 Mortal Kombats through Xbox Live and stored them on our hard drive. We played them regularly, since they're pretty much the only two-person games we have. So we were really excited when the newest Mortal Kombat came out, with updated graphics and whatnot. The new MK, if I'm not mistaken, has ALL the characters of all 3 previous MK's AND, even though this game has 3D graphics, they kept the 2D fighting style that is so classic to the game. We just got it through Game Fly but we haven't had a chance to play it yet, so we're excited, lol.

I've played the newest MK and I liked it, although not as much as the old-school original Mortal Kombats. I don't know why I still like the first Mortal Kombat the best, but even though the newest one has the best graphics, it's not my favorite. (And graphics quality normally plays a large role in determining how much or how little I like a game.) Anyways, it's a good game regardless, and still worth owning if you like Mortal Kombat.

Back