Xbox One Why did I wait

DarthNeeko

From
Glendale Az
Picked up the game last night and cracked it open today. I got to say why did I wait so long to play any of these Forza games. I am still getting a feel for it but man I don't regret buying this game. If anyone wants to add me they can my GT is Neeko68. Again am new to this franchise but will love to get better at it.

This game is on my Christmas list; I'm really hoping to see it under the tree on Christmas morning. I haven't played a Forza game in a long, long time, but they're awesome games. I'm really glad to see one on the new console.

Don't feel so bad man. I was totally late to the game too. I just thought it was going to be another game like Need for Speed and lose its luster after a while. Boy was I wrong. I am really happy with the latest game. Happy gaming.

Add me, I just started spending more time on it. Fair warning thought, I hear my driveatar is a pain lol

Picked up the game last night and cracked it open today. I got to say why did I wait so long to play any of these Forza games. I am still getting a feel for it but man I don't regret buying this game. If anyone wants to add me they can my GT is Neeko68. Again am new to this franchise but will love to get better at it.

Good to have another good player who appreciates the game. You'll love this game as time passes.

Look at the game on Amazon an hour ago and it was $50 now its $40. Will probably just go ahead and pick it up, I bought F4 in June and hardly even played it I think I'll get more use out of this one though

Look at the game on Amazon an hour ago and it was $50 now its $40. Will probably just go ahead and pick it up, I bought F4 in June and hardly even played it I think I'll get more use out of this one though

Yeah, they lowered down the price on Amazon. Hey, by the way it's great that you had your console at this time. I got mine a week after the release. Well the games that were on by that time didn't stand out that much. But hey there are good releases coming out by January and February.

Hey, what games do other games do you have? I suggest Dead Rising 3 and Ryse if you haven't gotten these two. I also have battlefield 4. How's the xbox one experience doing so far for you?

I have played Forza and I had it since the launch. Well I really enjoyed this game. Much to my surprise that I think it's much better compared to Need for Speed. But well I have both, and both games are great. It's just that for me, Forza stands out.

Hey, what games do other games do you have? I suggest Dead Rising 3 and Ryse if you haven't gotten these two. I also have battlefield 4. How's the xbox one experience doing so far for you?

I am hoping to pick up Ryse in a few weeks. As of now i only have Foraz and AC 4. I am loving XB1. Dont regret getting it at all. Forza is great. I am going after acheviments at the moment.

Back