Xbox One Win an Xbox One, Every Launch Game, 1 Year of Live

sc_shark

Microsoft has announced the Upload Outreach Program, which tasks users to create a 60 second video that could net them a free Xbox One and some launch games. No word yet on which ones, but we've asked Microsoft for additional details. Get to it folks... win everything.

Via: IGN

Thanks for sharing! Though I highly doubt I'd win, this might be worth checking out. You never know, right?

Heh, I don't think I'll even try to win this competition. I'm sure some guy with epic video editing knowledge will make a feature movie style video.

And I here with my iMovie skills...yeah...I don't think I'll be wasting time on this.

Thats all i know how to use is Windows movie maker and IMovie lol. But i am sure there will be some great videos made

Wait, is this one winner kind of contest or will there be a lot more? Because i really don't like the odds when it boils down to just one, that is impossible for me, at least, to win.

Wait, is this one winner kind of contest or will there be a lot more? Because i really don't like the odds when it boils down to just one, that is impossible for me, at least, to win.

Well I think it will be just one. That is alot of bread for more than 1 winner.

I read somewhere that there will be many winners. The number popping into my head is 20, but that may not be right.

Now THAT's what I call a prize. Is anybody really gonna be lucky enough to win it, though? Heheh.I ain't even gonna bother, I already used up all of my Luck supplies recently, I need to let them replenish.

This is actually pretty great of Microsoft to do, as like claptrap said, that is really an awesome prize. I myself may even consider uploading a video as winning not one, but all the launch games is such a incredible deal. This is definitely something to help get Microsoft some more favorable attention compared to the last few weeks.

I have a popular YouTube channel with over 2,000 subscribers (yeah, I think it's popular). I am going to have to give it a go. Who knows, I might be lucky. Wow! Every launch game? It would be freaking awesome.

It seems as though Microsoft is trying their best to get some more exposure and positive buzz around for Xbox One.

I would make a video for this little contest, but I suck at videos. I have always respected Microsoft as a brand, this just makes me respect them even more. I am honestly a die hard Microsoft fan.

Thank you for posting this. I'll have to draw up a gameplan for my sixty second video. What do you think they are looking for? That would be quite the haul if you won all of those prizes. Very cool of them to offer this contest to the public.

I would make a video for this little contest, but I suck at videos. I have always respected Microsoft as a brand, this just makes me respect them even more. I am honestly a die hard Microsoft fan.

Thank you for posting this. I'll have to draw up a gameplan for my sixty second video. What do you think they are looking for? That would be quite the haul if you won all of those prizes. Very cool of them to offer this contest to the public.

Before you guys start your game plan. I kept reading on the instructions and then I ran into this....

Create a clever, one-minute video of any Xbox game with commentary, upload it to your video service of choice, and submit it to uploadvideo@microsoft.com by September 15 at 4pm Pacific/12am GMT......

I guess that ship sailed last week!

Before you guys start your game plan. I kept reading on the instructions and then I ran into this....

Create a clever, one-minute video of any Xbox game with commentary, upload it to your video service of choice, and submit it to uploadvideo@microsoft.com by September 15 at 4pm Pacific/12am GMT......

I guess that ship sailed last week!

Yea sorry this is an older thread from back in August.

I submitted a video for this about 2 weeks ago, but not really expecting to win. However it was fun making it.

[video=youtube_share;N6f4bBqBz8o]http://youtu.be/N6f4bBqBz8o[/video]

There is no harm in trying to compete in this contest. I would try and enter and cross my fingers to win the prize. I am not really going to get the Xbox One on launch anyways but this would really be cool to get.

If I win this then I am going to flip everything on the web for a huge payday. I already pre-ordered the sytem. I would keep a few of the games that I am really looking forward to but honestly, I only planned on buying a couple games in the first few months anyways. I wouldn't have the time to play that many games. Good luck to all that are entering. This is such a cool idea.

Back