Xbox One Wish List for Games You Want Made

Valkyrie1942

What are some games that you wish would be made? They don't need to be realistic, any game you want. It can be cancelled games, dead series, or an entirely new idea!

I personally am hoping for a Banjo Threeie. Not exactly realistic, but that is why it is a wish list.

I'm curious to hear about your ideas!

I am old school and would to see something like Atari or Sega classics. Maybe old time Defender, Robotron, Streets of Rage, etc....

On the computer many many many years ago there was a game called "If it moves shoot it".

I am old school and would to see something like Atari or Sega classics. Maybe old time Defender, Robotron, Streets of Rage, etc....

On the computer many many many years ago there was a game called "If it moves shoot it".

Yes, some really good Sega classics would be great!

J

How about a game where all of the biggest, popular, and or well known characters such as Master Chief, Marcus from Gears of War, Sam Fisher from the Splinter Cell series, and other famous video game characters that join together and create a team to fight off the enemies. Just like The Avengers from Marvel or The Justice League from D.C. That could be the next Lego video game. What would they be known as?

Skate 4. I love the Skate series, and really hope that 2014 is the year Skate 4 comes out. Hopefully more people get into it as the community died down pretty fast, and yet the multiplayer is awesome. Please EA, make it this year!

I will go for the following: first on my list is Final Fantasy 15, second of my list is Summon Knight Sword Craft Story (I wish they could make something like this for Xbox one), the rest are Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, Silent Hill, Legend of Zelda, Devil May Cry and Dante's Inferno. I just hope they could make these games on Xbox One (well with the exception of Final Fantasy since it is already announced)

I wanted a new FF and they already announced it. I really want a new Star Wars Battlefront game, a new Dante's Inferno since I enjoyed that game a lot and a X1 or PS4 port of Bayonetta 2.

I loved Streets of Rage! Now that you have me thinking about old Sega games, my wishlist game would be a new version of Golden Axe.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about the new Battlefront that is being made. That will hopefully be another competitor for COD and Battlefield. I can still remember playing Battlefront 2 way past my bedtime.

Back