Xbox One Would you buy if there's a remaster of Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6?

heavensdevil

What if Capcom announce that they are going to release an HD remaster for all 3 games bundled into one like The Master Chief Collection, will you buy it? Personally, there's no way I'm going to buy this. RE4 has been re-released a zillion times and RE5 and 6 aren't even worth mentioning.

Well, if the price is good I guess I'll buy such a collection. I already played Resident Evil 4 countless times but I still replay it from time to time. So having the possibility to play it on a new device is a great thing. RE5 I didn't like that much and 6 I haven't played yet.

Nope. I really don't care about those games all that much. Past Code Veronica the series really went downhill..

I might never buy a Capcom game again if it tried to remake RE4 (AGAIN), RE5, and especially RE6. The biggest remakes I'd like to see from the series are Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil Code Veronica X. However, now that I think about it a remake of Resident Evil Outbreak with updated controls and levels would be pretty awesome. There's a lot that Capcom could do with remakes that it hasn't yet, and it might never remake the games I just mentioned.

Now that we know that Resident Evil Remake is getting a remaster, I'm sure it won't be long before we see Resident Evil 2 get a remaster too. If the Remaster has good sales, they are bound to ride the wave to oblivion like they did with Resident Evil 4 and Street Fighter 4. This is Capcom we're talking about lol.

Back