Original Xbox Wwe raw

Wrestling games have gotten more innovative and realistic, but they don't seem to be as fun as older wrestling games.

I'd say this is true. I think it comes down to the mechanics/controls. They've become a little less pick up and play compared to the N64, GC, PS1, PS2, and Xbox period of wrestling games (moreso the N64 period and PS1 period).

I remember WWE Raw for the original xbox. It was a good attempt at breaking away from the typical Smackdown game play at the time. There were a lot of things Raw did right, but there were also a lot of things Raw fell short on. The mechanics were barely acceptable, but the graphics and presentation was very nicely done. Raw 2 improved on everything, but was looked over by most people. I think this series died way too soon. It had the potential to get much better and could have surpassed the Smackdown series.

Oh yeah I remember this game. Me and my cousin spent our entire summers just playing this game. It was really fun and I really like the characters in that game. The graphics were really good and the controls were nice and smooth. I miss those games they were a lot of fun to play.

Yea, I have played the original Raw for Xbox. I bought it when it was a greatest hit for about 15 bucks. I don't remember like it all that well though. I just played the game a few times and then never really touched again. Wrestling games tend to get boring for me after a while, but that's just me.

Back